ROTCGIS, One Hundred and Seven

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 107: 

 Enough is Enough


Murong Lingran coldly smiled, mocking the woman, "Uncle said before bringing me in that the lady wanted to see me for something good. So, is this good thing scolding me?"


The woman couldn't believe it, "Do you even know who I am? How dare you be so disrespectful to me!"


Murong Lingran replied indifferently, "I don't."


"You!" The woman was infuriated. "Alright, let me tell you. I am Wei Yushan, the daughter of the Minister of Rites. Isn't it proper for a commoner like you to bow when you see me?"


Murong Lingran raised an eyebrow, "Just the daughter of a minister? Excuse me, are you the Minister of Rites?"


"No."


"Then do you have an official rank?"


"No."


Murong Lingran helplessly shrugged, "Well, then. You're just a commoner born into an official's family. I'm also a commoner. Why should one commoner kneel to another?"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Wei Yushan became agitated, "My father is a second-rank minister, with a noble status. I am his daughter, so my status naturally rises. As a commoner, you should kneel to me when you come to my house!"


Murong Lingran was speechless. Why was it so difficult to explain to this young lady? "Say whatever you want. I'm not your servant, and I won't kneel to you."


"I came here because your steward said there was good news. It seems like you specifically wanted to find fault with me. I must have been out of my mind to come here. I'm not a punching bag. This is it. Uncle, I'll take my leave."


Steward Cao, seeing her really leaving, hurriedly called out, "Miss..."


Murong Lingran paused, returned the extra money Steward Cao gave her, and said, "Our business ends here."


After saying that, she turned around and was about to leave.


Steward Cao was stunned, thinking that she was really angry and didn't want to do business with them anymore. Just as he was about to persuade her, a hurried female voice came from behind.


"Wait, wait."


Murong Lingran followed the voice and saw an elegantly dressed lady coming towards her, surrounded by maids.


Steward Cao sighed in relief.


This young lady also had a quick temper.


Miss Wei was the same, with such a hot temper.


Madam Wei had just heard that Murong Lingran had arrived in the pavilion and accidentally spilled tea on her clothes. Thinking that she couldn't be rude in front of her, she went back to change her clothes.


Her daughter happened to be here, so she let her wait outside. Unexpectedly, in just a short time, the two had a conflict.


Although Madam Wei knew that the person who brought the cherries was a little girl, she didn't expect her to be so thin and small. She couldn't help but frown at her daughter.


Using authority to bully others and suppressing them with power would only lead to complaints from the officials. She couldn't afford to offend an official.


Madam Wei scolded her daughter with her eyes, and Wei Yushan glared back at the troublemaker.


Madam Wei, seeing her daughter angry, sternly said, "Miss, wait for a moment, I will come out soon."


Murong Lingran, seeing that she was angry, made a playful face behind Madam Wei's back.


Wei Yushan was stunned, her entire body trembling with anger. Clearly, she had never encountered such a rude servant girl. "Catch her! I want to tear her mouth apart!"


Madam Wei's face immediately darkened. She said coldly, "Who dares!?"


"Mother, this servant girl was so rude to me. Why are you protecting her?"


Madam Wei did not directly answer her daughter's words. Instead, she said coldly, "If you want to continue staying here, shut your mouth immediately, or leave immediately!"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates