ROTCGIS, Chapter Forty Three

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 43: 

New People Joining


“A’Ran, I miss our brothers too, and I don’t know if they are doing well now.” Murong Kuan said with a sad look on his face.


Murong Lingran did not speak, but walked directly in the direction of the child.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

The little boy has been out for almost half a day today and hasn't received a single coin. He was hanging his head and worrying about today's food, when he saw two pairs of feet suddenly appearing in front of him.


Before he even raised his head, a piece of silver suddenly appeared in the bowl.


The little boy was very happy. This scrap of silver was enough for him and his friends to live for nearly two months.


He suddenly looked up, only to realize that there were two people not much older than him. He was at a loss for words, "You... you either take it back, or when your parents find out, they will definitely scold you."


Murong Lingran smiled and asked, "Why do you scold me?"


"I... we beggars are dirty, and we will dirty you." He said and took a step back, as if he was afraid of getting their clothes dirty.


Murong Lingran immediately understood what he was worried about. He must have met a soft-hearted child before and secretly gave him money. After his parents found out, they came to ask for it back and even scolded him. It turns out that this kind of thing happened in ancient times. There it is.


Murong Lingran raised her eyebrows. She and third brother were wearing old clothes left by the eldest and second brothers. Apart from being relatively clean, they were not much better than his.


“Don’t worry, my parents won’t scold me. I gave you the money to ask you to do me a favor.”


The little boy immediately breathed a sigh of relief and said with a generous look: "You tell me, I can do whatever you want me to do."


Murong Lingran smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't ask you to do anything to harm yourself or others. I just want to ask if you have any new members in the past month. Several of my friends disappeared some time ago and are still gone. They have not returned."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Kuan then understood the purpose of his sister's coming. Yes, if his brothers had no way out, they might end up with beggars.


The little boy shook his head and said: "No, there have been no new members in the past two months, not to mention the past month."


Murong Kuan was immediately disappointed.


Murong Lingran pursed her lips. She originally asked the little boy on a whim. If she could find her brothers so easily, her luck would too good.


 “I have a heartfelt request, I wonder if you can agree to it?”


The little boy had never read a book. It took him a long time to realize that the other party was begging him, and he immediately nodded, "Just tell me, I will definitely agree if I can do it."


"Can you take me to where you live?" Seeing his expression change, he suddenly became wary. Murong Lingran quickly explained: "I have no other intention, I just want your friends to see portraits of my friends to see if they have met them on the road, I just want to try more ways to find these people."


  The little boy suddenly realized that this was what she was asking for, "Of course it's ok, I can take you there now, but it's not lunch time and there may not be many people."


"There's no rush now. I haven't prepared the portrait yet. You should still be here at this time tomorrow? I'll come see you tomorrow. Is that okay?"


 The little boy nodded his head readily, "Of course it's okay."


This older sister gave him such a large piece of silver and it would keep them fed for a long time. She just asked them to look at the portrait, which was no big deal.


 “A’Ran, A’Kuan.”

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates