ROTCGIS, Chapter Thirty

FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 30: 

Bully?


At this time, the rain was beginning to intensify again. The brother and sister quickly went to wash the pots and dishes. As soon as they came back, they saw two uninvited guests coming into their cave.


Mrs. Liu looked around the narrow cave with disdain. When she saw them coming back with umbrellas, she sneered and said sarcastically: "Hey, didn't you say you were seriously ill?” 

Murong Xue added on, “Why do you dare to go out in such a heavy rain? You Don't seem to mind wasting your father's money! Five of your six brothers are no longer around, and you can't find two more people to give you money to buy more ginseng."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

The brother and sister looked at each other, ignored her sarcasm, walked to their father and said at the same time: "Grandma… Cousin."


Murong Xue glanced at them contemptuously, smiled proudly, and stopped talking.


Just when Murong Lingran was wondering about her purpose, Mrs. Liu looked at the siblings and said with an indifferent expression: "I heard that you bullied Xiao Xue yesterday?"


Murong Zhe frowned and said, "Bullying? Why didn't I know?"


“Yes, when did we bully her?”


Murong Xue saw that they weren’t going to admit it, so she excitedly pointed at Murong Lingran and said, "Did you call our family vampires yesterday?"


 The three of them suddenly realized that this was what she was talking about…


Murong Lingran said innocently: "Did I say something wrong? Isn't what I said the truth?"


"It's just that you said it wrong. You are a junior, Xiao Xue is your cousin, and her father is your uncle. No matter what they did wrong, it's not your turn to teach them a lesson." Mrs. Liu glared at her fiercely. Said: "You apologize to your cousin right now, otherwise I will never forgive you!"


Murong Zhe glanced at Murong Xue, his niece, and said calmly: "There is no need to apologize. What A’Ran said is what I wanted to say. Mother, do you want me, the elder, to apologize to Xiao Xue, the junior?"


"She speaks so openly. You don't want her to reflect on her faults, but you still protect her. Do you still have the consciousness to be an uncle?"


If he had not had the consciousness of being an uncle, he would not have let his younger brother live in his house when he became an imperial physician, and would have not treated his children as his own.


Murong Zhe's face darkened, and his voice could not help but become colder, "Morher, what do you mean? Don't you know best whether I have done my duty as a big brother before? Even if A’Ran told them off, So what? Is she right? Who else in the world can do what I did, raising my little brother and his family for several days and more than ten years at a time? "

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

"I have children like my younger brother's children, and some are even in worse condition than A’Ran's. Now that my hand is injured, I can't bring you a good life, so you started to destroy donkeys, cross rivers and burn the bridges, but I'm still here. Come settle accounts with me. Okay, when my little brother comes back, I will settle accounts with him over the past ten years!"


Mrs. Liu's expression suddenly changed, and she said with a sad look on her face: "You...you actually dare to think about your brother's family like this. You are my child, so what's yours is mine. What does it have to do with you if I use my own money to raise my son? You vile thing!"


"What does it have to do with me?" Murong Zhe said with a wry smile: "Mother, are you my mother? Sometimes I really feel that only my little brother is your child, and I was picked from up elsewhere by you, and you are just using me to making money. Just a tool.”


Ever since he was a child, he felt that his Mother treated him and his little brother completely differently. He really didn’t understand why, since both of them were Mother’s children, he was much more capable than his little brother and could make money for her, so why his Mother couldn’t treat him the same way. Like his little brother… I take care of you and care about you. In everything…

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations

Prev   :   Next 

Comments

  1. I would have been proud having an accomplished son unless he's really not her son and was really picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking he was really picked up or maybe she was a concubine and the Grandpa had him with a main wife? She just seems so resentful of Murong Zhe

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think of this chapter?

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates