ROTCGIS, Chapter Thirty One

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 31: 

Not as Stupid as You


If his little brother is sick, their mother would stay awake for days and nights.


 If it were him who was ill, Mother would sleep peacefully, as if he were an outsider who had nothing to do with her.


Over the past few decades, he had a feeling that he was like a long-term employee of their family. They squeezed out his value and kicked him out ruthlessly.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Mrs. Liu's eyes flashed guiltily. Thinking of the purpose of her coming here, she straightened her back and said, "Don't tell me about those things in the past. I ask you, will you make this damn girl to apologize to Xiao Xue!"


Murong Lingran smiled lightly and said: "Grandma, you call me a dead girl. If I am a dead girl, are you a dead old lady?"


 “Lingran, what are you talking about?” Murong Xue said loudly.


"You little bastard, you dare to talk to me like this, I think you need to be punished!"


Mrs. Liu's face suddenly became distorted, and she strode up to Murong Lingran, with a sinister expression on her face and raised her hand to slap her.


Murong Lingran sneered, and with a slight sideways movement, her slap missed.


But Mrs. Liu used too much force and had no time to stop. She hit the hard stone wall with a slap, which immediately caused her to break out in cold sweat.


"Grandma!" Murong Xue shouted in shock, and ran over to grab her hand to examine it. She was relieved when she saw that the skin was only broken a little.


“Lingran, look how much you hurt grandma, and you still haven’t apologized to grandma!”


Murong Lingran said indifferently: "Did I hurt her? I didn't touch a hair on her head. What, do you think I should just wait there and let her hit me?"


 “That’s natural.”


 “I’m not as stupid as you!”


 Everyone: “…”

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Lingran looked at Mrs. Liu and said with a smile: "Ah, grandma, I also want to know the answer to my father’s question, whether my father is your son, whether I am your granddaughter, and to what I said, cousin… The family is a vampire, do you know what the cause is?"


Ms. Liu held back the pain, rolled her eyes at her, and snorted, "I don't want to know."


"It's okay, you don't want to know, but I want to say it. As soon as she saw me, she used ginseng to mock me. My mother and brothers earned that money for me. Why would she have the confidence to say that using that money for ginseng was wasted?"


"If you want the one hundred and fifty taels of silver, earn it yourself, beg your brother to earn it, beg your mother to earn it. It's not like she has no father, mother, or brother, and she is greedy for her uncle's money. She isn’t the only one who takes it for granted. But as a junior, it is really shameless to blatantly covet her uncle's money."


"My father is just her uncle, not her biological father. Do you really think that my father has raised her for more than ten years and will support her for the rest of her life? She is the only one in the world who is so thick-skinned."


Murong Xue has never been so humiliated. Murong Lingran is still her cousin who is even younger than herself. Murong Xue is a girl after all, she is thin-skinned. Her eyes suddenly turned red. Tears kept filling her eyes. She looked like she had suffered great grievances. "I...I didn't."


Murong Kuan said quietly: "No? Dad and I were both present yesterday, and we remember everything you said clearly."


"And..." Murong Lingran smiled again and said: "Before I was not injured, in order to get money from my father, she always smiled happily when she saw my father and tried her best to please him. Her little mouth seemed to be covered with honey, like, nice words are thrown out every day as if they were free of charge."


•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

  1. They separated the family, can they just stay clear of each other ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What did you think of this chapter?

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates