ROTCGIS, Chapter Thirty Five

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 35: 

Thank You in Person

Murong Zhe’s face was very calm, but his heart was filled with excitement. His daughter really survived the catastrophe and would be blessed. She was actually favored by the Gods. He believed that their family would soon find peace and prosperity.


"Dad, don't worry, I understand the importance of it." Murong Kuan assured him, patting his chest.


“A’Ran, where is the Old God? Can you show him to us?” Murong Zhe asked hopefully.


 For receiving such a magnificent gift, you should express your gratitude in person.


Murong Kuan immediately looked at his sister with bright eyes. If he could see the Gods, his life would be worthwhile.


Murong Lingran had already thought they would ask this, shook her head and said: "The old God is an apparition, and he only appears in dreams, or just speaks in my head. I have only spoken to him once so far, and I don't know what he looks like. No matter what he looks like, I really don’t know where he is.”


She wasn't telling lies. Gods are all elusive. Even though the Lord Chang Qi was in her space, she didn't see him last time. She really didn't know where he was.


 Every time she talked to him with her spiritual consciousness, it was almost like appearing in a dream.


Murong Zhe was not disappointed when he heard this. Instead, he blamed himself: "Yes, yes, it was this father who was negligent. Gods are not something we mortals can easily see. It was this father who made a mistake."

***

At this time, in the palace of XuanQing Kingdom, Doctor Liu was taking Helian Rongjiu's pulse seriously. After a long while, Doctor Liu touched his beard and said with a smile: "Your Majesty's wound has recovered very well. Well, such a serious injury actually recovered in just one day, normally it takes three days for ordinary people to recover. Your Majesty is indeed the true son of  heaven, a Dragon Emperor, with great blessings from the heavens."


Helian Rongjiu snorted coldly after listening to his flattering words, "My wounds can heal so well; First, it's because I was lucky enough to meet that uncle. Second, it's thanks to my special physique and strong wound healing ability. Otherwise, I might have died sooner. I was almost lying in a coffin, if I was, would I still hear you flattering?"


"Yesterday, I said that thanks to others who stopped my bleeding in time, I have changed my face today. Don't think that I don't know. You flatter me because you don't want to admit that your medical skills are inferior to others. Old fox, you think I still don't know what you are thinking?”


Physician Liu was not upset even after being exposed. He smiled extremely flatteringly and said: "Your Majesty is wise, your Majesty is right."


At this time, the young eunuch suddenly came to report that Wei Jingxuan was here. Helian Rongjiu said calmly: "Go down and make some medicine. I still have to discuss state affairs."


Imperial Physician Liu hesitated for a moment, but still did not ask the question in his heart, "Yes, Your Majesty."


 After Wei Jingxuan came in, Helian Rongjiu's face suddenly darkened and he said coldly: "Have you found any clues?"


Wei Jingxuan reported respectfully: "They are a group of bandits who have recently been entrenched in Wuming Mountain."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

After saying that, he knelt down and apologized: "Your Majesty, it's all thgis minor minister who was not good at academics and failed to protect you. It's this minor minister's fault. Please forgive me."


 “Get up, it’s not your fault.”


Hearing this, Wei Jingxuan continued to bow his head and kneel.


Helian Rongjiu said solemnly: "I'm telling you to get up, Wei Jingxuan, do you want to resist the order?"


 “Thank you, Your Majesty.” Wei Jingxuan had no choice but to stand up.


“I said, we grew up together, just call me Ninth Brother when there’s no one around.”


He Lian Rongjiu paused, then sighed: "I really don't blame you yesterday. It wasn't the first time we went hunting. Who made us unlucky yesterday? As soon as we got away from the Xuanwu Guards, we bumped into them."

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates