ROTCGIS, Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty Four

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 234: 

 As the Upper Beam Tilts, So Does the Lower


This is retribution, ah, this is retribution!


He was wrong. He shouldn't have let the eldest son always pamper, protect, and support the younger son, resulting in the upper beam tilting and the lower beam being crooked. It actually made them harbor such malicious thoughts towards their own family.


If this continues, the family of the younger son will be finished.


If he can get through this difficult situation, he will never let the children go unsupervised again! Otherwise, a hundred years later, he will have no face to see his ancestors under the nine springs.


Murong Qi was stunned, suddenly speechless.


Mrs. Chen happened to come over, originally intending to eavesdrop on whether the old man had resolved the matter. However, unexpectedly, she heard her daughter's horrifying words just now and shouted loudly, "A'Xue, what nonsense are you talking about!"


Murong Xue frowned, "Mother, where did I talk nonsense? What I said is all true. Uncle can't come up with the money, isn't this the best solution? If I can marry into a good family, I can still have the servants take care of her. Isn't that a win-win situation?"


"You!" Mrs. Chen hurriedly came forward, embracing her trembling daughter, patting her back to console her, "A'Qing, your sister is just talking nonsense, don't take it to heart."


Murong Qing always thought Murong Xue was just a bit selfish, but she never expected her sister to want to ruin her for her own sake. Tears streamed down her face as she said, "Mother, I don't want to replace sister."


"Good, Mother knows. None of you will go. Mother will protect you all even if it costs my life."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

"Um, wu wu wu..."


Murong Liang warned Murong Qi with a glare, "This is the mess you've caused. Clean it up yourself. Once it's resolved, kneel in front of your wife's bed at my command. You're not allowed to get up without my order!"


"Yes...yes, Father."


After saying this, Murong Liang angrily left.


Listening to the cries of his daughter and wife, Murong Qi impatiently said, "Enough, there are still a few days left, the knife isn't at our throats yet. Why panic!"


Murong Xue, upon hearing this, angrily said, "Father, do you still have the face to scold us? If it weren't for you, would we be in such a hurry now?"


Murong Qi frowned, "Murong Xue, watch your words. I am your father!"


"Father?" Murong Xue laughed bitterly, "Ask your own heart. In your whole life, besides giving birth to me, what have you done as a father? Nothing, not a single thing! I've never used a single penny from you, and in the end, you want to sell me. A person like you, do you deserve to be called my father?"


Murong Qi raised his hand to slap her, but Murong Xue glanced at his large hand, sneered, and said, "Go ahead, if you beat me to death, I'll be relieved, and you won't have to worry about me being sold. Hit me, if you beat me to death, it's A'Qing who will be pawned. You have the ability to beat her to death as well!"


Mrs. Chen helped her second daughter up from the ground, looking devastated, and said, "Enough."


Murong Qi, looking at his daughter's face, helplessly put down his hand, sighing, "I know I've let you down. My original intention was to let you live a good life."


After saying this, he went to Madam Liu's room and knelt down.


Seeing this, Murong Xue looked at Mrs. Chen with hope, "Mother, please persuade A'Qing. I really don't want to go to such a place. Consider my suggestion; it's good for all of us."


Mrs. Chen heart was also in pain. Both hands are her flesh, but A'Qing is only ten years old. She absolutely cannot allow her to go to such a place!

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev  :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates