ROTCGIS, Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty Three


 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 233: 

The Courtesan's Maid


"Comfort? What's the use of comfort! When the time comes, if the money isn't produced, I'll still end up being pawned. Brothel, I'm only thirteen years old, why must I endure such a calamity? Three days left, no, one day has already passed today, and in two days, my whole life will be ruined."


Why is her father someone like Murong Qi? Why isn't her uncle her father? Why is her father so useless?


Why pawn her off? Why ruin her entire life? Why, why!

Murong Xue felt more and more aggrieved as she thought about it, more and more pained. Her body couldn't hold up any longer, her legs went weak, and she sat down on the ground, unable to help but burst into tears.


"Wu wu wu... wu wu wu... wu wu wu..."


Murong Qing couldn't bear it and said, "Sister, don't cry."


"If you want me not to cry, then go ask Uncle for money. Aren't you close to them over there? Go ask them."


Murong Qing awkwardly lowered her head. "Sister, how could Uncle possibly listen to me? After all, I'm just his niece."


Murong Xue's eyes rolled, suddenly looking very serious as she stared at Murong Qing. "A'Qing, do you think I'm pitiful?"


Murong Qing didn't know why she suddenly asked like this. Seeing her eyes, a terrible premonition suddenly arose in her heart. Nodding blankly, she said, "Yes..."


"Then why don't you be pawned to the brothel for me?"


Murong Qing was stunned, thinking she had heard it wrong, asked again in a daze, "Sis... sister, what did you just say?"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Liang, Murong Qi, and Murong Cai also stared at Murong Xue in shock.


Murong Xue didn't feel at all that what she had just said was shocking. She thought she had come up with a good idea and said with hope on her face, "I mean, let you go for me."


"Why... why?" Murong Qing said with a trembling voice.


"Why so many whys? You're only ten, just a little maiden. Even if you're sold to the brothel, they won't let you serve clients, just be a maid for those courtesans."


"I'm different. I'm thirteen, and I'm prettier than you. Those scumbags will definitely ruin me, and once that happens, it's over."


"Besides, I'm already at the age where I can marry. If Grandmother and Mother help me find a wealthy family to marry into, in a couple of years, when you're only twelve, I can redeem you."


"But you're only ten, and it will be several more years before you can marry. It's impossible for you to rescue me by marrying someone. So, you being pawned off for me is the best solution for now."


As her words fell, the air suddenly became exceptionally quiet.


Murong Xue felt that the atmosphere was a bit strange, raised her eyes and glanced around. She saw everyone staring at her in astonishment.


Murong Xue innocently said, "What are you looking at me for? Don't you think my idea is good?"


Murong Liang fiercely glared at Murong Qi. "This is the daughter you raised."


Murong Qi's mind was in turmoil at this moment. He never expected that his eldest daughter would have such an astonishing idea. With a flustered expression, he said, "Father, I... I didn't teach her to say such things."


Murong Liang gave him a resounding slap. "Still saying you didn't teach her? Do you think teaching is only about words? When a father is in trouble, he thinks about pushing it onto his elder brother. Now, your daughter is in trouble, and she wants to push it onto her younger sister. Don't you think she learned it from you?"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev  :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates