ROTCGIS, Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Eight

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 188: 

 Won't Help


She really hadn't thought about it this way, not that she didn't want to, but simply hadn't had time to consider it.


"Hmph, if you say another unpleasant word, just get out immediately!"


Seeing he was truly angry and not wanting to be hit again, Madam Liu reluctantly shut her mouth for the time being.


Murong Zhe, feeling exhausted from their argument, didn't care to know who was telling the truth or lies. He just spoke coldly, "Father, we've separated, ever since Muyan Qi instigated Mother to separate me, we are two different families, even enemies, and we can never return to the way things were."


"Today, I'll say it one last time. Considering you're my parents, I'll fulfill my filial duties during festivals, as per the standards of most families in Lihua Village. But if you want land or money today, then go back. It's impossible, forever."


"A’Zhe," Muyan Liang became anxious, "I really didn't come to ask for land or money. I just wanted you to help, not asking for your money for nothing. We agreed on this with your mother before coming. Who knew she suddenly had such ideas."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.


Muyan Zhe firmly stated, "I won't help. Father, if you force me, I'll sell the house and land, take the money, and go far away. I'll search for my children while wandering, and never appear in front of you again."


Madam Liu and Mrs. Chen were both alarmed, he actually had such thoughts?

If he left, what would happen to their family here?


"How can that be?" Muyan Liang realized how deeply his eldest son was hurt. The previous him would never have said such unfilial words. He sternly glared at Madam Liu.


Madam Liu didn't dare to speak again, afraid of really driving away her eldest son's family.


"Why can't it be? Wasn't that Mother's intention just now? She wished all my property would go to Murong Qi, and she even wanted me to be your family's laborer for a lifetime. Instead of that, I'd rather sell everything, end it all, and not let people keep lingering."


Murong Liang knew that half of what he said was out of anger, and could only reveal today's true purpose, "A’Zhe, whether you believe it or not, I really didn't know about your mother's intentions. I came because I heard you were hiring today. I wanted you to give some work to our three children so that they could make a living with their own hands and lead a good life."


Murong Zhe glanced at the three children, his nephews and nieces. He saw Murong Cai and Murong Qing's eyes filled with pleading, while Murong Xue's eyes clearly showed disdain. He coldly smiled to himself, "I said I won't help, that's final. Leave."


After saying that, he walked quickly towards his own room.


Murong Xuan and Murong Kuan, worried about their father, hurriedly followed, "Father, wait for us."


"A’Zhe, A’Zhe." Muyan Liang, anxious, wanted to catch up.


Murong Lingran stepped forward to block him and sighed, "Grandfather, don't blame Father. You should know that these children are his life. You can have many ideas about him, but you can't have ideas about his children. The family's land and carriage were bought to earn money. If he can't earn money in the future, how will he find his younger sons? That's why Father is so angry."


Murong Zong raised an eyebrow and also advised, "Right, Grandfather, Father is just angry. Don't blame him."


After being persuaded by his grandchildren, Muyan Liang's mood improved a bit. However, he still frowned, sighed, and said, "Grandfather is also a father, I can understand."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates