ROTCGIS, Chapter One Hundred and Sixty One

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 161: 

Surprisingly Not Eliminated


At this moment, Fei Xiaocai, Mrs. Xu, and another maid from Lihua Village sat at a table, listening to the flattery towards Murong Zhe from the adjacent table. They just learned that the two brothers of the Murong family had actually separated.


Moreover, the old lady had actually divided the most capable eldest son. Was she out of her mind? Involuntarily, they glanced in the direction of Murong Lingran, who was sitting with their young miss. Her face twisted with jealousy and madness.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Mrs. Xu, noticing her expression, whispered, "Do you have grievances with that young lady?"


Fei Xiaocai casually smiled, "It's all in the past; I've long since let it go."


Though she said that, when she were about seventy percent full, seeing Murong Lingran walking towards the backyard alone, she suddenly found an excuse to go after her.


But as soon as she arrived at the backyard, she saw Murong Lingran standing in the center, her eyes icy, staring directly at her, as if she had been waiting for her.


Fei Xiaocai felt a slight tremor in her heart. Did Murong Lingran intentionally lure her here?


Looking at the spacious courtyard and the Qing brick house, Fei Xiaocai pretended to be calm and admiring, saying, "Murong Lingran, is this really your home?"


"If it's not mine, is it yours?"


Seeing Murong Lingran's unfriendly attitude, Fei Xiaocai knew she held a grudge from three years ago. She then smiled, trying to please, "It's good if it's your home, Murong Lingran, no, Miss. I know I was wrong in the past. Now, I sincerely come to you for repentance. I hope you can forgive me."


Murong Lingran sneered, with undisguised mockery on her face, "Forgive you? Did you come here just for me to forgive you?"


"Yes, I've realized my mistakes in these years."


"Want forgiveness? Let me tell you, it's impossible!"


Fei Xiaocai suddenly got angry. This person's temperament hadn't changed at all. She shouted loudly, "Murong Lingran, don't go too far. I've humbled myself to ask for your forgiveness, and you still want something more?"


"Humbled yourself? Is this what you call humbling? With your arrogant appearance, anyone who doesn't know better would think you're the master here, and I'm your servant."


Murong Lingran's tone was icy, "I will never forget that if my father wasn't skilled in medicine, my mother would have died three years ago because of your persecution. So, in my eyes, you are the murderer of my mother. Do you expect me to easily forgive the murderer of my mother? How about you? Could you forgive if you were in my place?"


Fei Xiaocai frowned. How did she not manage to eliminate someone even after spending so much silver?


A bunch of useless people!


"Your mother didn't die, did she? How can you say such things about me?"


Murong Lingran raised an eyebrow, "Since you don't think there's anything wrong with your vicious actions back then, fine. If I stab you with a knife now, rush you to the hospital ensuring you won't die, and then apologize to you in the same tone you just used, will you forgive me?"


Fei Xiaocai, seeing that she wasn't falling for it, turned cold as well. Without further ado, she said, "Murong Lingran, since you're unwilling to forgive, I won't bring up this matter again. As you can see, I'm now a servant in the Ministry of Rites' Shangshu Mansion, and life is not easy. My young miss knows you; I hope you can tell her to let me regain my freedom."


Murong Lingran stared at her as if she were an idiot, "Fei Xiaocai, who do you think you are? What gives you the courage to command me? Who dared to give you such audacity?"


© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.


•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Post a Comment

What did you think of this chapter?

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates