ROTCGIS, Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Four

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 134: 

Stop!


"Humph, so what if it's made by me?" 


The man's face instantly revealed a greedy expression, "It looks so beautiful. Such attractive furniture should fetch a good price, right?" 


"That's none of your business!" 


The man rubbed his chin, suddenly smiling, "Dad, since you don't have money to give me, just give me this furniture. I'll definitely sell it for a good price for you." 


Uncle He's expression changed, and he firmly stated, "No, these are already reserved by a customer. If you take them away, how can I explain to the customer!" 


"That's your business. Even if you make them again, I don't care. This dressing table is so beautiful; I'm taking it." 


Mourong Lingran's mouth twitched suddenly, finding herself involved in someone else's mess.


Her face darkened, swiftly pushing open the courtyard door, and sternly said, "Stop!"


The man just touched the dressing table when he froze. Seeing the unexpected guest, he arrogantly said, "Who are you people? If I take something from my home, what does it have to do with you?"


Uncle He immediately scolded, "They are guests. No rudeness allowed!"


"Guests?" The man turned his head, sneering, "So what if they're guests? Can guests manage the affairs of my home?"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Mourong Lingran coldly chuckled, "I can't manage your home affairs, but the things in your hands were ordered by me, and I've already paid a deposit. I provided the design to your father. If it's made, it's mine. It just hasn't been delivered to my home yet. Can't I manage that?"


The man was stunned, looking towards Uncle He for confirmation. "Dad, is what she said true?"


Uncle He coldly snorted, "She's just a child. Why would she deceive you?"


Upon hearing this, the man withdrew his hand, glancing at the appearance of Mourong Lingran's family and then looking at the new and strange furniture in the courtyard. He thought about their conversation earlier and suddenly started calculating in his mind.


"Dad, since you have guests, I'll leave first." After saying that, he hurriedly ran out.


Mourong Lingran looked at his eyes just now and frowned slightly. She couldn't shake off the feeling that he wouldn't give up so easily.


Uncle He apologized, "I'm sorry. That's my incompetent stepson, making you witness such a scene."


Mourong Zhe shook his head, "Why would I make fun of Uncle He? Our experiences are so similar, making fun of you is making fun of myself."


A few days ago, when Elder Zhuang came to see him, he briefly mentioned the Mourong family's situation. Knowing that he was reminded of his past, and to avoid an awkward atmosphere, he quickly changed the topic, "You've come at the right time. I've completed every type of furniture. Take a look."


Seeing several other people behind him, Uncle He asked in confusion, "Who are they?"


Mourong Lingran introduced them one by one, "They are my eldest brother, second brother, and third brother."


"Hello, Mr. He."


"Hello." Uncle He nodded, "Then take a good look. If there's anything unsatisfactory, tell me anytime. I can make changes, or even remake them if necessary."


"Okay, Uncle He, you go ahead. We'll take a look ourselves."


Shitou was very sensible. After everyone finished speaking, he came out to greet Mourong Lingran, then buried his head to continue working on the wood.


However, before Mourong Lingran had a chance to inspect everything, Uncle He's stepson, with an air of arrogance, barged into the courtyard with a few people.


Mourong Zong and Mourong Xuan quickly stood in front of their father and younger siblings, glaring at the intruders with vigilance.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates