Sorry for the long break...

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)


Home    :    Novels




Hello fellow Novel Enthusiasts,


I apologize for the long break in translating. I have had a lot of family issues that took me a long time to come to terms with. This all coincided with my being kicked off of the website that I posted my chapters to and I had fallen into a bit of a depression. But I am starting to feel a little better so I figured I could get back to it. I am of course going to finish ROTNDOAHF but I think I am not ready to come back to that story just yet because it was what I was working on when I had all my issues pop up and reading it right now may put me back in the same head space. I don't know if anyone can relate to that feeling, but I promise I won't abandon the story. 


Thank you to all who have discovered this blog and continued to come back on your own without the links that were posted externally. I appreciate you all. 


~FlamingoBee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates