ROTCGIS, Chapter Thirty Three

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 33: 

Old God


Murong Lingran laughed mockingly when she heard what the two said, and started to play with the kitchen knife with a calm face, "Crazy? I was driven crazy by your family."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

After saying that, she put the knife into her grandmother’s hand and pointed at her neck, "Come and slice it. No one will stop you from taking this knife. If you kill me my father won't have to spend money on me anymore. The money he earned would be yours again, isn’t it a good deal?”


 “A’Ran!”


"Abba." Murong Lingran waved her hand, indicating that he should stop talking for the time being. If she didn't do something today, their family would never have peace in the future!

Mrs. Liu looked at the knife in her hand in shock. When Murong Lingran let go, she quickly threw it out as if her hand had been burned. She trembled and said, "You... you are crazy. You are simply a lunatic, a lunatic!" She left the cave as if running for her life.


She does hate the first son’s family, but she has never thought of killing someone herself. Even if she has not read a book, she still understands the principle of killing people would require payment for their lives.


 The younger son finally became progressive. She has not yet enjoyed the blessings of her younger son. It would be a big thank you if her elder son’s family dies.


That damn girl's words are really irritating. If she stays here any longer, she's afraid she'll do something irreversible.


Murong Xue was also frightened by Murong Lingran today. When she saw Grandma leaving, she ran out quickly, forgetting to even take her umbrella.


Seeing the two of them running away, Murong Lingran picked up the kitchen knife off of the ground and smiled mockingly. She was actually scared by a ten-year-old child. She had so little courage and still dared to snatch food. It was simply stupid.


 Those who are soft are afraid of those who are hard, and those who are stunned are afraid for their lives. As expected, it applies to any era.


Turning around, she saw her father and brother looking at her in shock. Murong Lingran immediately suppressed the coldness on her face, touched her nose, and said with a guilty conscience: "Dad, third brother, please listen to my explanation, what I did just now There is a reason."


Murong Zhe saw his daughter's familiar expression, and then he was sure that the person in front of him was really his daughter. It seemed like he didn't recognize her just now.


"A’Ran, you just..." Murong Kuan had obviously never seen his sister like this.


Suddenly, the rain gradually started increasing in intensity, and it made a crackling sound on the ground. Apart from the sound of raindrops, no outside sound could be heard, and the outside world could not hear the sound inside the cave.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Lingran motioned for them to go further into the cave. She glanced at the outside of the cave warily, and then said with a serious face: "Father, third brother, actually I have a secret that I haven't told you."


 “What secret?”


Murong Lingran said without changing her expression: "Actually, I met an old immortal in my dream when I was in a coma."


 The two of them asked in confusion at the same time: "An Old God?"


"Yes, he said that my father has done enough for my uncle's family. Everyone should live their own life, and no one owes anyone anything."


"If our family continues to let my grandmother squeeze us, and continue to support my uncle's family as before without knowing how to resist, then although I escaped death this time, I may not be so lucky in the future. I… I just want to live, that’s why I treated grandma like that.”


I thought to myself, Lord Chang Qi, please don’t argue with me. Only by dragging you out will my father believe it. I have no other choice.


Murong Kuan said suspiciously: "A’Ran, are you telling the truth? Could it be just a dream?"

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates