ROTCGIS, Chapter Seventy Three

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 73: 

I am not an onion

Mrs. Xiao was afraid that her daughter would really believe their words, so she nervously held her daughter's hand and explained tremblingly: "A’Ran, I'm not a thief. I didn't steal anything. You must not believe her."


Murong Lingran patted her mother's hand, turned her head and looked directly into the accusing woman's eyes and said, "May I ask, what do I call you, aunt?"


She knew her mothers temperament and she would never do anything like stealing.


The woman did not expect that Murong Lingran would ask this first, and was stunned for a moment. A woman watching the play next to her answered: "Her surname is Du."


Murong Lingran nodded in thanks, turned to look at Du, and said loudly: "Excuse me, why did Aunt Du say that my mother is a thief? Did you see my mother stealing something with your own eyes?"


Du Shi didn't expect that a little girl would dare to question her, and shouted loudly: "What qualifications do you, a child, have to question me? Who are you?"


Murong Lingran's face suddenly turned cold, "What Aunt Du said is wrong. I am my mother's daughter. My mother gave birth to me and raised me. It is natural to protect my mother. What qualifications are needed? I am not a green onion, and I don't want to be a green onion. Im just a living person. If Aunt Du wants an onion to talk to you, I can find one for you."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.


With a cold expression on her face, she suddenly said such inappropriate words, and some of the people watching burst into laughter.


"You!" Mrs. Du knew from everyone's looks that she was being laughed at, and immediately became angry, "Okay, let me tell you, I didn't see your mother steal Yang's purse with my own eyes, but Yang's lost purse I found on your mothers bed. Doesn't this count as evidence? Doesn't it prove that she is a thief? "


 Purse? Yang?

Xiao Qianling glanced at everyone and said, "Who is Aunt Yang?"


 A woman raised her hand and said, "I am."


“Excuse me, how did aunt lose her purse?”


Yang said slowly: "I put it under my pillow after taking a bath last night, and it disappeared this morning. Then everyone searched all the beds and found it on your mother's bed."


“So no one saw my mother stealing it, and no one saw her hiding it on her bed?”


 Everyone present except Du Shi shook their heads.


Murong Lingran said slowly: "Mother told my father that you are ten people living in a room. In this case, besides Mother, there are nine other people who can access Aunt Yang’s bed."


"And the place where Aunt Yang's purse is placed is not completely hidden. After you are all asleep, anyone can take it, and anyone can hide it on my mother’s bed. Isn't it too much for you to insist that it was my mother who took it? Too hasty!"


In order for the workers in Ruyi Embroidery Village to work well, they can voluntarily stay in the embroidery village at night.


Most women’s homes are in the suburbs, and it takes a lot of time to go back. They have fixed tasks every day, and they have to stay up late if they can’t complete them, which can easily damage their eyes.


  If your eyes are ruined, you will not be able to do embroidery for the rest of your life, and you will not be able to support your family. Therefore, few people are willing to go back, and they usually go back once a month.


 Of course, except for her mother.


Mother had asked for the money in advance, and the people in Xiuzhuang were afraid that Mother would never come back if she ran away, so she alone was not allowed to leave Xiuzhuang for three years.


 After her analysis, Granny Sun agreed with her idea and nodded: "What the girl said is right. What she said is indeed possible."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates