ROTCGIS, Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 111: 

Forgiveness


"Thank you for your kind offer, Madam. I'll find my own way back, and there's no need to trouble Steward."


Steward Cao looked a bit awkward at her refusal, but Madam Wei didn't insist. Instead, she instructed Steward Cao to bring over the items she had prepared earlier.


As servant girls swiftly presented the gifts to Murong Lingran, Madam Wei smiled, saying, "Your cherries have greatly benefited both me and my husband. Consider these gifts as a token of our appreciation. Please accept them."


Although Murong Lingran didn't achieve her goals today, Madam Wei had a strange feeling that this young lady would bring more surprises in the future. She found herself unexpectedly fond of her.


Upon examining the items on the tray, including more than ten pounds of pork, two lamb legs, two lamb chops, several pieces of cotton fabric, three bags of pastries, and three bags of candies, Murong Lingran decisively declined. 


"Thank you, Madam, but I've already received payment for the cherries, and I won't be able to supply them starting tomorrow."


Madam Wei considered and said, "Then consider it compensation from my daughter for her behavior."


Murong Lingran frowned. The girl had indeed crossed a line earlier, and accepting some compensation for the mental distress wasn't unreasonable. After a moment of thought, she agreed, "Thank you, Madam. I appreciate it. I'll take my leave now."


"Steward, help me deliver these to the South Gate. I'll hire a cart to go back."


"Alright, Miss."


Seeing Murong Lingran about to leave, Wei Yushan quickly ran up, blocking her way. Murong Lingran raised an eyebrow, teasing, "What's this? Still unsatisfied, and you want to fight me?"


As she began to roll up her sleeves casually, she added, "Alright, let's have a fight. If I win, you step aside. If I lose, you can do whatever you want. How about it?"


"Yuahan!" Madam Wei scolded sternly.


Wei Yushan felt awkward, her face turning red. "I'm sorry."


Murong Lingran, still ready for a playful confrontation, said, "What's this? Still unsatisfied, and you want to fight me?"


Apologizing, Wei Yusah looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that earlier."


Seeing her still staring, Wei Yuahan explained, "I really was wrong. Please forgive me. I won't speak to you that way again."


Murong Lingran, surprised, asked, "Why are you suddenly apologizing? Is it because of the cherries?"


Wei Yushan pursed her lips, blushing as she nodded. "I didn't know those cherries were from you. If I had known, I wouldn't have spoken like that. I've been eating your cherries recently, and it has improved my health. I let my temper get the best of me. I was impulsive. Can you forgive me? Let's call it even since you scolded me too."


"Yushan!" Madam Wei sternly reprimanded her.


Wei Yushan, feeling awkward, said, "I'm sorry."


Murong Lingran was momentarily stunned. Was this young lady apologizing to her?


"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that earlier."


Wei Yushan apologized, "I'm sorry."


Mu Rong Ling Ran was surprised but eventually agreed. "Alright."


This young lady's temper was indeed changeable, like that of a child. Considering that Young Master Wei had helped her, and there might be future transactions, she, a person with thirty years of two-worldly experience, chose not to dwell on it.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates