ROTCGIS, Chapter Ninety Seven

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 97: 

Twenty Taels of Silver


 After washing the dishes in three strokes, Murong Lingran quickly walked into the house, and started staring at each her father and uncle with her third brother.


Murong Zhe smiled sarcastically, "You also know that you have been the one I loved the most since I was a child, so why did you persuade my mother to separate me that day? Your niece, who was seriously ill, doesn't even have a place to live?"


"I...I was wrong. You also know that I am not as capable as you. I was just afraid that I would not be able to support the whole family and make my wife and children suffer. I am really sorry."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

"Apologise now? It's too late! We have separated now. I don't owe you anything. I don't expect you to remember what I paid for you in the past. I just hope that your family will stop inciting mother to bring trouble to my family. My family is now in pieces, and I can no longer bear your misdeeds over and over again!"


He has raised his little brother for decades, how could he not know his temperament?


 Admitting mistakes was a common occurrence for him, but never sincerely.


Murong Qi's face turned cold when he saw that his eldest brother showed no mercy at all, "Brother, do you really not regard me as your brother?"


"Brother? If you treat med me as a brother, would you have separated me? It's not that I don't treat you as a brother, it's that you did not want me as a big brother first."


Murong Qi suddenly felt angry in his heart. He could say whatever he wanted, but he had never spoken to him in such a lowly manner. He also apologized when it was time to apologize. His eldest brother was actually so hard-hearted.


 But after all, there was still someone to ask for, so he had to hold back his anger and said: "Okay, brother, in that case, I won't talk nonsense anymore. I just want to ask you for a favor."


"You also know that A’Cai is old enough to get married, and his family doesn't have an acre of fertile land, so please lend me twenty taels of silver so that he can marry a wife smoothly. I will pay you back when I have money."


Murong Lingran smiled, wondering why she hadn't noticed that her uncle was so thick-skinned and felt so good about himself before.


 Dad has already made it so clear, but he still dares to ask for silver, and he still opens his mouth and asks for twenty taels.


Why not pay it back later when you have money? She can guarantee that if the money is lent out, there will never be a possibility of getting it back!

"Buy a field? Twenty taels of silver?" Murong Zhe also laughed angrily, "Do you think my family has twenty taels of silver now?"


“Aren’t you building a house? How could you not get a mere twenty taels?”


Murong Zhe frowned, "You mean you want me to use the money from building a house to buy land for you?"


"That's right." Murong Qi said matter-of-factly.


 “What should I do if I don’t have money to build my house?”


"Then... let's build half of it first. Anyway, there are only three people in your family now. How much land can you live in?"


Murong Zhe was furious when he heard this, and finally couldn't help shouting, "Get out of here!"


 “Brother, you...”


"Don't call me eldest brother, I don't have a younger brother like you." Murong Zhe said excitedly: "Your child is getting married, so won't my child get married? A’Cai is still one year younger than the eldest son of my family. He hasn’t gotten married yet, when will it be your child’s turn? Do you understand the order of growth and development?”


"At least you have a house now. My family doesn't even have a house now. We still have several sons, and three more are still waiting for money."


“I’m worried that there won’t be enough money to build the house and I won’t be able to pay the workers’ wages. I don’t even dare to order furniture yet.”


"I'm living a miserable life myself, and now you actually ask me for money? You want me to give you the money to build a house, and you only want me to build half of the house. Then where will my children live when they come back? How will I use it to start a family? ? I...I'll beat you to death, you ruthless, selfish, selfish piece of shit!"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••

Woooo!! GO DAD!

https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates