ROTCGIS, Chapter Ninety Nine

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 99: 

Heinous

When everyone heard this, they immediately understood something, and looked at Murong Qi with a bit of contempt in their eyes.


Especially Zhuang Qinghe, his father asked him to take more care of the Murong family before building a house, but he told him about their family's situation and also knew that he had three missing sons.


His eldest brother's family is in pieces. As the younger brother, he doesn't know how to help, and now he comes to take advantage of the situation. It's really too much.


When Murong Zhe saw his daughter crying, he immediately calmed down, took a breath, and said with red eyes: "You go, I won't support your family as before, I have to take care of my seven children."


"You are now working at Shunxin Restaurant, and you get a fixed amount of money every month. Your future is many times better than I can know. You can save enough money to buy land in a few months."


“A person with sound hands and feet actually has the nerve to ask me, a person whose hands are almost disabled, for money. How shameless!”

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

"What have I gained from raising your family for so many years? No matter how good I am to you, have you ever thought of helping me after I was injured? Help your nieces and nephews?"


“Look at your home now, and then look at my home. The injuries are small and scattered. Isn’t it miserable enough in your eyes?”


“I will put my words here today. Unless your whole family is cut off and forced to beg for food on the streets, I will not give you a copper coin no matter how much money I have.”


“As for the filial piety of my parents, I will consider it during the holidays. Get out of here now. I don’t want to see you again!”


Though all the workers knew what happened to Murong Zhe’s family, they didn’t understand how miserable it was before because he had the ability to collect medicines and his children were filial. Even if his hands were injured, he could support his children.


Moreover, they started building a house soon after coming to Lihua Village, which looks much better than most of them who are facing the loess and back to the sky.


 But now that they heard him personally speaking about the tragic situation of his family, they immediately looked at him and his two children with sympathy.


 Being treated like this by a loved one, they don’t know how much pain he must feel inside.


His wife will not be able to return home for three years, and his three children have been living abroad. He doesn’t know if he will ever see his three sons in this life. What’s the use of making money?

 Alas, they are all poor people.


Murong Qi was not a completely shameless person. When he saw the disdainful looks in everyone's eyes, his face suddenly turned red, "Brother, if you don't want to let me borrow it, I won't borrow it. How can you say that you are so miserable? When you say this, it's like I am… It’s like I did something heinous.”


“It’s an insult to the word heinous. The fact that you asked my mother to separate me was a hundred times, a thousand times, ten thousand times more serious than a heinous thing!”


 “Big brother…”


Seeing that Murong Qi actually had the nerve to mess around here, Zhuang Qinghe said with a cold face: "I said, stop talking nonsense here. As your elder brother said just now, his own son hasn't even married yet. How can he give you the money when his three sons have not been found yet?"


"Yes, yes, Murong Qi, don't go too far. You have hands, feet and health. Why do you need your elder brother to help you all the time? It's you who should help your elder brother."


"You are just his brother, not his son. Why should he pay for you to get a daughter-in-law?"


"If you continue like this, then we will have no choice but to ask Li Zhuang to seek justice."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates