ROTCGIS, Chapter Ninety Five

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 95: 

See if he dares!


With a snap, Mrs. Liu was immediately hit and turned her head sideways. She seemed not to believe that Murong Liang really dared to hit her. She sat on the ground for a long time without regaining consciousness.


Murong Qing and Murong Xue, who had been watching silently, had obviously never seen their grandpa beating someone before, and they were so frightened that they froze in place and did not dare to express their anger.


Murong Liang caught a glimpse of the sisters' pale faces and said coldly: "You go back to your room!"


 The two sisters looked at each other and quickly ran away.


Murong Cai was hesitating whether to stay or not. Seeing the way his grandfather looked at him, he hurried back to his room.


Murong Qi originally wanted to ask for money from his Mother, so he was relying mother to get it.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Seeing that mother was being beaten, he quickly stepped forward and helped her up, "Dad, how could you hit mother? She is so old, how could you do it?"


Mrs. Chen also advised: "That's right, Dad, if you have anything to say, please talk to me. You really don’t need to take action."


Murong Liang breathed rapidly and said with a gloomy face: "Hitting her is still gentle. I have let her live. She has forgotten who is the head of the family. If I don't teach her a lesson today, she will learn it heaven in the future. Got it!"


Ms. Liu came back to her senses and said with a ferocious face: "Isn't it for the sake of my family? Isn't it for your son? I'm already so old, and you hit me. I have never tolerated such grievances. I …I…I don’t want to live anymore…”


After Mrs. Liu finished speaking, she ran at the pillar head on.


Murong Qi stopped her with quick eyes and hands, frowned and said: "Mother, why can't you think about it? If you die, what will we do?"


 “If your father treats me like this, what’s the point of living for me?”


Murong Qi quickly looked at his father, "Dad, please come and persuade her. Even if there is something wrong with my mother, she has taken care of you for decades. Are you willing to really let her die?"


Murong Liang and Mr. Liu have been married for decades. How could he not know what she was thinking? She just wanted to force him to nod and ask the eldest for money. He suddenly said in a sinister tone: "If you die, that's good. I will Find a young and beautiful person to spend the next helpful of my life with, think about it yourself!"


Mrs. Liu was stunned and couldn't help but taunt: "Looking for a young and beautiful one? The family needs money but has no money and no land. Apart from me who is still willing to follow you, who else can take a fancy to you? You don't take care of yourself. Look in a Mirror!"


Murong Liang sneered, "The conditions at home are not good, but at least I still have a house, and the eldest has always been filial. All the conflicts now are caused by you. If you die, do you think the eldest will pity me? How many taels of silver can he give me to find another wife to take care of me for the rest of my life?"


"He dares!" Mrs. Liu's eyes turned red with anger, apparently thinking that with Murong Zhe's character, he might actually be able to offer the money.


 “You will be dead by then, let’s see if he dares!”


Ms. Liu struggled internally for a while, then suddenly threw away her son's hand impatiently. She seemed to have finally figured it out and sat back on the chair honestly.


Murong Liang sneered when he saw this, and turned to look at his son, "Where is your monthly silver this month? I heard that you have at least two or three taels a month. You eat and live in the restaurant, so you shouldn't need much silver. Take out the money, there are many places where money is spent at home.”


Murong Qi's eyes flashed, and he suddenly said with a depressed expression: "Dad, the work in the restaurant is complicated, as you know, this is the first time I have worked in a restaurant. When I first went there, I was not familiar with many things. I did not understand, I made a lot of mistakes and almost all my money was deducted."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates