ROTCGIS, Chapter Fifty Four

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 54: 

Filial Piety

Ms. Liu had been having nightmares since the last time she was scared by Murong Lingran's death threat. She still dreamed about her until last night, and now she instinctively feels a little scared when she sees her.


But she is the elder, and now the juniors are all here. It would be too embarrassing for her to back down. She sat down slowly again, holding on to her courage and said with a sinister look on her face: "I'm talking to your father, get out of here, go!"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Lingran raised her eyebrows when she saw her evasive gaze. It seemed that she still remembered what happened last time, "I am my father's daughter. Naturally, I also have a share of my father's money. If you want my money, naturally you also need to ask me, with my consent.”


"Of course I can't give you that money. Even if you want the money, we have to save it for our three younger brothers. Grandma, you can sacrifice your granddaughter's life, and you want to sacrifice the lives of your three grandsons to live a good life for yourself. Your happy days, right?"


After speaking, she turned to look at Murong Liang and said with a shocked look: "Grandpa, you don't think the same as grandma, do you? Those are your three grandchildren."


"My three younger brothers are so pitiful. They have been living outside for a whole month now. Their biological grandparents don't even think about how to find them, and are trying every possible means to steal their money. If they find out in the future, I don’t know how sad they will be.”


"Moreover." Murong Lingran said quietly: "If the people in Lihua Village knew that you sacrificed my three brothers in order to live a good life for yourself, I wonder what they would think of you?"


Murong Liang and Murong Qing turned pale, how could they look at them? No one with any sense of conscience could look them in the eye.


Mr. Liu, Mrs. Chen and Murong Xue still looked indifferent and stared at Murong Lingran.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Murong Cai lowered his head, making it unclear what he was thinking.


Murong Zhe nodded and said: "That's right, I don't know if the money is enough to build a house. Even if I can't find the three younger ones, the three older ones around me still have to get wives, and the daughter still has to get married. Now my ability is limited.  I have an injury on my hands, and I can’t possibly sacrifice my own child’s happiness over and over again to take care of my little brother’s family!”


"You!" Ms. Liu immediately glared at the unfilial eldest son. Ever since that damn girl's accident, the eldest son had become increasingly disobedient to her and was completely out of her control.


Murong Liang thought for a while. He was also a head of a family. If he had some money left over, it wouldn't hurt to give them some. After all, their family had a small population and they didn't need much money.


But what he said was right. The eldest son has many sons, and the three eldest ones have reached the age of marriage. He is really reluctant to give up looking for his three grandsons. He sighed and said: "Eldest son, save your money carefully. You must, especially if we get them all back, this father’s family can still live here. I just hope that if your little brother encounters difficulties, you can still help him."


Murong Zhe said calmly: "If I had the ability, I would definitely help."


 But whether he has that ability in the future is up to him.


 “Okay, there’s nothing else to talk about, let’s go.”


Seeing that her husband let them leave so easily, Ms. Liu yelled: "No, I'm not in good health recently. What's wrong with asking the eldest to give me some money to honor me?"


Murong Zhe paused before leaving and said calmly: "Not feeling well? How about asking your son to take a look at you? Although your son's hands are disabled, he can still do check-ups. How about I prepare some medicinal herbs just in case you need them or in case of emergencies? After checking your constitution, I will boil the medicine for you myself and then deliver it to you personally."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates