ROTCGIS, Chapter Eighty Three

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 83: 

Is Safe

“I am a God, it’s just a mortal hand injury. It’s too simple.”


These cherries are really delicious, but the varieties of the 21st century are just different.


 When he gets tired of eating cherries, he will ask this girl to plant other ones for him to eat.


Murong Lingran said excitedly when she heard this: "Can you cure my father? If you can cure his hand, I will find a way to get you any medicinal materials you want. Even if it is ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum, I will work hard to get it for you. I’ll make money to go buy it for you."


"Those are of no use for the time being. My injuries will take time. I won't be able to recover for a while, and those can't be absorbed. When my injuries are healed, I will personally refine the divine elixir for you. After your father takes it, I guarantee that the medicine cures the disease."


He can find out about ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, etc. when his injury gets better. Why is there any need for her to buy stale ones?

 He is a God, and things that are stale have no aura for him would have little effect.


Murong Lingran suddenly felt weak. He said last time that it would take three or four years to fully recover from the injury, but now there is no need to think about it.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

ChangQi Shenjun sensed her depression and said calmly: "As I said before, both your father and third brother can eat more things grown in space or from spiritual spring water. It is good for the body. Now take good care of your body, when the time comes to take my medicine, you can get twice the result with half the effort and speed up recovery.”


Murong Lingran had a depressed expression and said weakly: "Well, I understand, Lord ChangQi, you are so powerful, is there any way for you to know where my three younger brothers are now?"


"This... divining consumes a lot of spiritual energy. With my current physical recovery condition, even if I try my best, I can only find one person."


Hearing this, Murong Lingran immediately asked with hope: "Then can you tell me where my sixth brother is now?"


 The three of them disappeared together and are very likely to be together now.


 If you know one, you should also know the other two.


ChangQi Shenjun thought about it for a long time, and for the sake of her always giving him medicinal materials, he sighed: "I can only tell you whether he is safe, but I can't calculate his whereabouts for the time being."


“It’s okay. As long as they are safe, there is still hope for our family.”


 After Shenjun Changqi asked her sixth brother's birthday and horoscope, he started divination.


The space suddenly became quiet. Murong Lingran did not hear him speak and did not dare to urge him.


It was not until after burning the incense that ChangQi Shenjun said in a low voice: "He is safe now, don't worry."


 “Many…many thanks to the God.”


Murong Lingran felt relieved and opened her mouth. She originally wanted to ask her sixth brother if he was suffering now, but she hesitated and swallowed his words.


 She could clearly hear that the divine king's voice was much weaker than before the divination, so it was better for her not to push the envelope too far.


“Prepare the medicinal materials tomorrow. Don’t talk to me when you come in these days. I’m a little tired and need a good rest.”


Murong Lingran said obediently: "Okay, God."


“Don’t sell all these cherries, leave me a few dozen catties.”


Although cherries are not a medicinal material and are not as useful for his physical recovery as medicine, they are still more or less beneficial to his body.


 “Okay...okay.”


 How many catties? It is indeed the stomach of a god.


Her consciousness drifted to the vicinity of the cherry tree, and saw that the area that could be planted had been expanded a little, but the trees were not enough, so Murong Lingran had no choice but to plant more vegetables.


 There was almost enough food during the harvest period some time ago, and now that I have planted it, I don’t have to spend money to buy.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates