Hello From FlamingoBee :)

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Hello fellow novel enthusiasts! My name is Bee and thank you so much for visiting my blog. 🫶

I picked the name FlamingoBee, well one because of my name and two because flamingos are my mother’s favorite animal. Plus, pink is just a beautiful color in the wild. 🦩 


This is the first time I’ve tried seriously translating, so if you see any mistakes, let me know! I’ll be happy to go back and fix any errors. It’s just me, myself, and I translating and editing, so I’m sure there will be many! 


I love reading Asian (mainly Chinese) novels because each story feels so original. Even when they might have some of the same tropes you see in other novels, it all feels so fresh compared to Western fiction. 


If you have any suggestions to how this blog could better fit your needs, drop a comment! 


I have power translated/posted the past week, so I’m going to take a short break… probably about a day! ROTCGIS is too enticing to stay away from for too long! Lol. 


I hope to get to know all of you who are coming by and again, thank you so much for visiting. I love knowing so many of you are enjoying this story too! ❤️❤️



~FlamingoBee 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the translated novel. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful novel that you crave to read more. Really! Can't get enough. Thank you for translating it. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for reading! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!

      Delete
    2. Oops! I forgot to use my name! 😂

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What did you think of this chapter?

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates