258, ROTCGIS

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 258: 

You Deceive Ghosts!


Zeng Guihua never expected that the incident from that day would be witnessed by someone. She hastily explained, "Father, I'm already pregnant. How could I possibly divorce your son? My parents did discuss divorce, but I didn't agree. Even if I did agree, the child's father would not go along with it. The child in my belly is his own son."


He Wenyi sneered, "Do you dare say you don't have thoughts of divorce?"


"I..."


"Enough, you don't need to explain." He Wenyi impatiently said, "Since the day you instigated He Tangli to throw me out, I no longer have a son like him, and I don't have a daughter-in-law like you!"


"Now that you enjoy food and drink at your parents' home, I don't owe you anything. If there's anyone you should apologize to, it's He Tangli. Initially, it was against my wishes that he insisted on marrying you. I won't give you any money now."


"You used to complain about wood chips being dirty. This entire yard is filled with wood chips. Why are you still clinging to this place? Get out of here immediately!"


Saying that, he angrily walked out of the main hall.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

Seeing He Wenyi heading out, Zeng Guihua hurriedly followed him, saying, "Father, I truly realize my mistake. Although I have people taking care of me now, I need to eat nutritious food every day. It requires a large sum of money. My parents' family isn't wealthy, and their days are not easy either."


He Wenyi ignored her and saw Murong Lingran and her brother helping the children clean the yard. He smiled and said, "You've arrived."


The siblings quickly turned around. "Yes, Grandpa He."


After Zeng Guihua chased after him and saw there were outsiders present, she quickly restrained her expression and asked, "Father, who are they?"


"You don't need to worry about that. You quickly leave. You're not welcome here, and you don't need to come back in the future."


Zeng Guihua's eyes flashed with a trace of malice. This old man was really insufferable. His business was booming, and he could even afford to be generous to a few kids. Yet, he wouldn't give her a little silver for his grandson? She glanced expressionlessly at Murong Lingran and her brother, but for the sake of the silver, she decided to go all out, "Father, can you really not give me any silver?"


"No."


Zeng Guihua's eyes suddenly turned, and she said abruptly, "Since the child in my belly is your grandson, if you don't give me money, I won't leave."


After saying that, she brought a chair from the main hall and sat boldly in the courtyard.


Seeing her shameless behavior, He Wenyi's anger surged. "Zeng Guihua, you've gone too far!"


"Too far? I worked hard to continue your family line. Your son can't get money for me now, so I'm asking for some from you, his father. Is that going too far?"


He Wenyi sneered, "Improve your health? You deceive ghosts! You and He Tangli have been married for only a few months. I let you take all the betrothal gifts from the guests, and I even gave you twenty taels of betrothal gifts myself. I also heard you say with my own ears that your parents let you bring everything back to your husband's family."


"Before leaving, you even secretly dug up my private money from under the tree, claiming that my house was invaded by thieves and the money was stolen. All the silver added up would be enough for you to spend for several years. I won't give you money again!"


"If you don't leave," He Wenyi looked at Murong Zong, "A’Zong, go report to the officials for me. Just tell them that troublemakers have come to my place and ask them to help me drive her away."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev  :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates