ROTCGIS, Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty Seven

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 237: 

Is He Acting Dumb?


Murong Lingran helplessly spread her hands. "Little Uncle, if that's the case, you'll have to leave it to fate." After saying that, she turned to go inside.


Murong Qi, hearing from Mrs. Chen that Murong Lingran was in charge of everything in the Murong family, knew that the family's money was likely in her hands. He hurriedly said, "A'Ran, your words matter. Don't leave. Little Uncle still needs you."


"Really?"


Murong Qi nodded vigorously. "Really, really, really."


"Well, then I'll reluctantly stay."


The person in charge of the money became impatient. "Alright, don't waste any more time. Let me say it one last time. Whoever among you has two thousand taels of silver, bring it out immediately, and we'll leave right away."


Murong Zhe glanced coldly at Murong Qi and said, "If you want money, find him. We have already split our families. He caused the trouble, so let him deal with it himself."


The person in charge frowned. "He said he doesn't have it. You are his big brother, and it's only right for you to help him. If he doesn't have the money, we can only ask you for it. I heard that your family has dozens of acres of land and this new house. If you pool your resources, you should be able to get it. You can't just watch him die, can you?"


"Why can't I? Don't you know what he did to our family? If it weren't for heaven's mercy, my child would have been killed by him long ago. I'm not a saint, I can't repay resentment with kindness. You can do as you please."


The person in charge couldn't believe it. "Do you know that he bet his own legs? And his eldest daughter, are you really going to watch them be ruined?"


Murong Qi cried and begged, "Big brother, please help me. I promise this is the last time. As long as you help me with this money, I won't go to the city again. I'll stay in the village to serve our parents. Is that okay?"


"No."


"Big brother!"


"Don't call me big brother. I don't have a brother like you!"

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

The person in charge sneered, "Since that's the case, don't blame us. Get him!"


As soon as he said that, Murong Xue was dragged forward, tied up, and the cloth in her mouth was removed.


"Uncle, save me, save me!" Murong Xue pleaded in fear. "I don't want to be sold to a brothel. Uncle, I was disrespectful to you before, and I know I was wrong. I promise to treat you as my own father in the future. Please save me! I'm only thirteen years old. I don't want my life to be ruined like this."


After saying the crucial words, her mouth was stuffed with the cloth again.


The reason was simple. The person in charge found her too noisy. She had said what needed to be said.


Murong Zhe's face remained unchanged, and he glanced indifferently at Murong Qi. In a cold tone, he said, "If you want money, ask him. We have already split our families. He caused the trouble, and he should solve it himself."


Seeing this, the Murong siblings exchanged glances and made up their minds. At the same time, they turned their heads away, not wanting to look at Murong Xue's frightened eyes.


The person in charge coldly said, "Since that's the case, don't blame us. Come, men!"


As soon as he finished speaking, five people came to Murong Qi. One person knocked him to the ground, while the others restrained his hands and feet, making him lie on the ground in a spread-eagle position.


Another person took the sword from the person in charge and quickly found the right position. As long as the person in charge gave the order, they would immediately cut off Murong Qi's legs.

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev  :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates