ROTCGIS, Chapter One Hundred and Fifty Three

 FlamingoBees 

Translating Chinese Historical Dramas for your enjoyment... and mine! :)

Home    :    Novels


Rebirth of the Charming Girl in Space

 Chapter 153: 

 Are You Very Kind?


Murong Lingran, seeing him about to leave, quickly stepped forward to stop him. "Ninth Young Master, don't decide so quickly. Let's discuss it again."


"There's nothing to discuss. I just want silver. Apart from silver, I don't want anything else."


Murong Lingran hesitated, "Really, just silver?"


"Of course."


"How about ten percent?"


Helian Rongjiu frowned, "Too little."


"I'll give you five kilograms of vegetables for free every day?"


Helian Rongjiu still shook his head. Five kilograms? It seemed she had no idea how much he consumed in a single meal at home.


"How about ten kilograms?"


"No."


Murong Lingran gritted her teeth, "Twenty kilograms?"


"Still no."


"Then forget it." Murong Lingran said and turned to leave the vegetable field.


If he didn't agree, she could always find someone else. Wasn't Wei Madam there, thinking about the benefits of her cherries?


Helian Rongjiu was surprised. Seeing her turning to leave, he immediately blocked her way. This girl was really impatient. He looked helpless and said, "Don't go; we still need to discuss. You're too insincere."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.

"Ninth Young Master, I've done my best. If you want something else, I don't have it. Since you don't agree to my conditions, there's no room for negotiation."


Helian Rongjiu cleared his throat, "Actually, you still have something else to negotiate."


"Something else? What?" Murong Lingran was puzzled. He wasn't truly considering taking advantage of her, was he?


Seeing her look at him with suspicion, Helian Rongjiu suddenly knocked on her head, "You, a little girl, think about strange things every day. I just want to eat the meals you cook frequently. Is it that difficult?"


Murong Lingran was astonished, "Ninth Young Master, are you saying that if I frequently cook for you, you will agree to my conditions?"


"Yes, but you have to agree that whenever I want to eat the meals you cook, even in the middle of the night or in harsh weather conditions, you must come to me within three days and not repeat the same dish. However, there will be exceptions."


Seeing her still stunned, Helian Rongjiu shook his folding fan and smiled, "How about it? Am I not very kind? This matter is quite simple for you, isn't it?"


Just cooking, not to mention not repeating for three days, even using the condiments from her 21st-century space, she could go for thirty days without repeating.


Refusing money when it's offered, these wealthy young men were indeed strange. Perhaps he still remembered the favor her father did for him the first time?


Yes, that must be it. Otherwise, he wouldn't be so kind-hearted.


Murong Lingran nodded, "It is indeed simple. I agree."


But your request and kindness have nothing to do with each other.


Helian Rongjiu looked at the vegetables in the field and added, "But when your vegetables mature, you still have to provide them to me."


Murong Lingran raised an eyebrow, "Didn't you just say you didn't want them?"


"I said I don't want you to deliver them. I want to buy them with money." He didn't want people to say he was oppressing the common people.


Murong Lingran was stunned and awkwardly smiled, "I see. Ninth Young Master, since you're so straightforward, I'm grateful. When the vegetables mature, I will personally deliver them to the Ministry of Rites and have them handed over to you."


"No need to hand them over. When the vegetables are ripe, inform the Ministry of Rites, and I'll send someone to pick them up. There's no need to trouble them. Each time..."

© translations belonging to  flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com. If you read this somewhere else instead of flamingobeestranslations.blogspot.com then the translations has been posted WITHOUT permission of translator.


•••


https://ko-fi.com/flamingobeestranslations


Prev   :   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel List + Chapter Updates